I'm still having great difficulty getting round to write anything on here, let alone get fit or lose any weight!!
There is a certain amount of apathy involved, knowing the holiday has gone and I'm not that worried about taking my shirt off now. I'm still waiting to hear if I'm in the marathon next year, and I've not been very positive in my outlook lately.
My son is aware that he is going swimming with the school next term and is concerned that the other kids will tease him about his size,as he's a bit chunky. We have talked about it and have decided we will get fit together over the summer holidays. SO there is lots of playing down the park, bike riding , swimming, kite flying, skateboarding and other stuff lined up for us in the next few weeks. I must admit that I struggle getting enthusiastic about going down the park, but mostly enjoy it when I'm there.
I need to be positive for him, and that will give me the drive to get back into a routine of exercise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's almost a year later. Did you give up or are you all fit now? I found you because I was trying to get the same name on blog spot, so I came over to see who had it! I hope you are well and I hope you didn't give up. But if you did, you can always start again. Brave words from someone who seems to ALWAYS be starting again!!! :)
ReplyDelete