Well, once again it's been a while. Over a month this time.
I had such a busy June I didn't get round to writing anything.
Work commitments, and the run-up to a wonderful holiday, the month just seemed to slip away from me.
But with the new month 3 days old already, I'm really making a commitment to write at least 3 times a week and ideally, every day.
On the fitness front, I didn't get much further with my running as my shift patten restricts the times I can run, so that suffered. And the weights and Resistance stuff slipped a bit as well. On the plus side, I walked miles and miles on holiday, used the stairs in the hotel rather than the lift and swam every day (harder than it sounds being a non swimmer)
On the diet front, always tougher when away, but I did eat healthily, having salad dinners on 3 nights. The thing about half board is you can have some of all the dinners, and breakfasts, but I was conscious of what I was eating and stopped when I was full. If I had pudding, it would be fruit or cheese and crackers (only 2~).
Finally, attitude, I had some good positive days and a couple of negative down days (so nothing new there then). I decided that the bar prices were way too high for us, and as a result chose to make more money for the next holiday so we could take more spending money and go on some of the excursions on offer. Thereby taking a negative (not having enough money) into a positive action plan, (take steps to make more money). I have a couple of ideas that need researching for marketplace and demand.
I'll keep those thought up to date here also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment