forty, fat and fed-up
Saturday, 23 May 2009
google06137db6500dea4d.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Turbulance training
This a the fitness package I'm following,
Click Here!
for more details.
Cheat you way thin
Is it a diet? or is it another way of looking at your relationship with food?
Click Here!
to find out more.
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
►
July
(2)
▼
May
(9)
Another week gone and I'm still not keeping up wit...
google06137db6500dea4d.html
google06137db6500dea4d.html
It's been a tough day today. Working night shift t...
THe new plan
THe work has started.
What a week (and a bit)
Well, the weathers been a bit poo, so it was only ...
The start of something big, and getting smaller!
About Me
Martyn
I'm a 42 year old dad of 4 (22,19,17 & 7years) who has decided that I don't want to be 235lbs anymore. Working 24/5 shifts that mess up my sleeping and eating pattens, and looking for a better lifestyle with more energy, vitality and fun.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment