It's been a tough day today. Working night shift this week, and only had about 4 hours sleep this morning an I had to look after George who had an occasional day off from school in the run up to next weeks half term.
Today was supposed to be a resistance day, but I never went near the multi gym, and only did a few basic body weight exercises (squats, push-ups, mountain climbs etc).
Yesterdays cardio went well, I ran my new reduced/intense target of 2100 meters, in 14:35, but I was sweating and very breathless at the end.
I have been offered overtime at work this weekend, which means a better payday next month, but a very busy few days. I'm working tonight (it's 02:32 right now), finishing at 06:00, then back for a late shift (13:45-22:00) then in again Sunday morning (06:00-13:45). I think I'll have the weekend off from training, and just grab what rest I can, and have a peaceful holiday Monday with the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment